I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

17 August 2006

Lots to Say, but Lacking in Motivation

Sorry folks. I do have all sorts of witty things to say about allowances, etc., but I just finished the third project two days ago, and got the 4th project out the door right now, so I am taking the afternoon off. (Plus, the post I mentioned in passing the other day is dependent on Trixie doing her part, and she hasn't finished it yet!)

I will show you the picture I've just put on my laptop as the wallpaper/background. I usually change it every 6 months or so, but hadn't changed it in the past 12 months.

If you click on it to enlarge, you can see Zephyr up at the top, in the foliage.