I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

29 October 2006

Work In Progress

"What's that?"
"The yarn I got from my Secret Pal."
"Are you starting a new project?"
"I'm thinking about it."
*snort* "Don't you already have two projects going?"
"I finished Impera's socks the other day!" [Let's not mention the Jaywalkers I've had on needles since July.]
"Oh, OK."
...
"Wow! That looks really nice!"
"Why, thank you."