I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

05 October 2006

A New Low

So, I'm sure you've all heard about Representative Mark Foley (Republican, Florida) and his inappropriate emails and explicit instant messages (I read a few; I felt sick to my stomach) to former house pages, right?

Well, it seems that Fox News and the Associated Press have "mistakenly" labeled Foley a Democrat in their reports.

That, my friends, is dirty playing. I'm sick and tired of playing with cheaters. I'm taking my marbles and going home.