I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

22 October 2006

WANTED: DeadAlive or Alive

Have you seen this rabbit:DSC00955.JPG

This felon has been identified as the perpetrator of the following crimes: ruthless destruction of property, wanton vandalism, and seducing young women of good repute to aid and abet a wanted criminal. REWARD for any information as to his whereabouts (extra points for finding us a lawyer willing to write a warrant for his arrest).

Evidence #1. A small pile of laundry in the hallway. A mix of Trixie's and mine. What do I find this morning? This:
DSC01184.JPG

Evidence #2. The front of the jeans (did I mention these were my favorite pair?) :
DSC01183.JPG

Evidence #3. My silver shoes (I definitely suggest clicking on the picture and seeing the larger size: the strap was chewed, the heel was scraped, and a small bit was eaten out of the side front) :
DSC01185.JPG