I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

28 February 2006

Sign this Petition !!!

Updated at 3:35 pm

The Consort sent me a link to this:

"The Bush administration recently announced its proposal to sell more than 300,000 acres of national forests and public lands to raise money for the federal treasury . . . While increasing military funding by 6.9%, the Bush administration cut education spending by 3.8% in this FY2007 budget. And now it wants to sell our natural heritage to pick up the slack?"

As a phenomenal powerhouse in the blogosphere (who else can boast of a regular readership of eight, I ask you?), it is my responsibility to urge you all to at least go visit the petition site.

You can read the petition and sign it here. And you are going to sign it, right? (You can even see my comment, it's the "Machiavellian future" one. [signer 13427 13465])