I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

28 February 2007

Template Woes

I made the final leap to the new templates on Blogger. I'm not liking it very much. In Firefox, things look OK, but in Safari, "About Me" has me as Imperatri the Tenth. What?!!!

Also, I am sick to death of serif font, and I really would like a nice banner, and I liked it better when that " I'm a freelancer..." bit went across the whole page rather than just 3/4 of it, and doesn't the current post column look narrower to you? (it does to me!), and why oh why can't Blogger templates have sidebars on both sides, and I had been toying with the idea of trading my birthday money from craft purchase to Typepad account purchase, but I decided to do the Big Layout switch with Blogger instead, and I'm cranky because I didn't sleep well last night, and...

Excuse me. It's past my bedtime. See you in the morning.

*mumble* rickin frickin *mumble* stoopid "New Blogger" my a**! *stomp* *stomp* *stomp*