I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

23 July 2007

Getting Graphic

Check out my sidebar. It's getting so crowded, soon you won't be able to find anything worthwhile there!

I put up one of those flickr badges that cycles through my recent uploads [oooh ... aaaah].

I also added a new section called "1,000 Words" (as in: A Picture is Worth...). I plan to create photo sets for each of our hikes/explores [neato!...]. I started by compiling the two from this weekend.

I also thought I'd try to document this upcoming sabbatical year by keeping a photo diary [cooooool!!!!]. You're supposed to post one picture for every day of the year. Being a family where not only the kids but the adults count time via the academic year, I've started this technically about seven months late. (I also don't stay-stitch pattern pieces before sewing them together, OR have ever done a full 4-inch knitting swatch, OR back up my computer on a regular basis, OR floss every day. I do what I can, when I can.)

If I keep this up, you are welcome to browse over there whenever you like. And you'll get MORE Imperatrix for the price of one!