I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

04 July 2007

Avoidance

I could say something about a situation, but I would prefer not to until I have the signed paper in hand. (Wouldn't want to count my chickens and all that).

I should be packing right now, but it's the Fourth of July. I think I'll make a skirt, instead.*




*Hey, it's not that random, you know: Once the skirt is made, I am officially done with any sewing for a while, so I can pack up whatever sewing stuff I plan to bring to New Hampshire. Which includes the sewing machine, because damned if I'm going to live in a white box for 12 months.