I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

07 March 2007

Last SP 9 Package Arrived!


DSC01431.JPG
Originally uploaded by friuduric.

You may remember that my Secret Pal in the previous round was planning a vacation in New Zealand right at the end of the exchange, and we agreed that the last package would arrive technically after the end of the exchange, so she could include things from her trip.

Well, we just got the box, and are we all spoiled! Imagine if you will a selelction of Cadbury chocolate treats, which I didn't photograph because my herd swarmed them like they hadn't eaten in three weeks, and the remainder would have made a pitiful sight. Look at that very cool handpainted boucle yarn for me, and the cute Paua shell necklaces for the girls. The color choices were superb, Secret Pal!.

And, feast your eyes on those lovely coasters with Paua shell decoration. We've been needing coasters for a long time, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy the melamine things I saw everywhere. These are gorgeous, Secret Pal. Thank you so much!