I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

16 March 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....

Sorry I've been a bad blogger. I was busy finishing two projects up yesterday, and this afternoon I went and had a massage (a birthday gift from Split Sister, Three of Four, and Cowgirl, way back in January; THANK YOU, guys!).

So:

  • I smell of coconut (and I don't mind)
  • We're having nachos for dinner, with nary a super vegetable in sight (and I don't mind)
  • The Consort and the girls have had a full day (aka a "crazy day") of World of Warcraft questing (and I don't mind)

    Now, where's the bottle opener? Tonight, I feel like having some wine.

    What a perfect way to start Spring Break!