I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

31 August 2007

Friday Morning Grrrrr

Panel Will Urge Broad Overhaul of Iraqi Police
An independent commission will recommend remaking Iraq’s police force to purge it of Shiite militants suspected of complicity in sectarian killings, officials said.

Wait -- They needed someone to do a study to realize they need to get militants out of the Iraqi police force?

Can someone tell me how to get in on the "independent commission" racket? Because I sure would like to be paid good money to put together completely obvious reports, too.