I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

09 January 2006

True Nature

Yes.

I admit my treacherous and evil nature.

I am a demon from the Seventh Level of Hell, sent as a trusted minion of the Lords of the Underdark for one purpose, and one purpose only: To torment innocent maidens by brushing their hair. I insist on uptails, using as an excuse the need to keep hair out of one's eyes during the school day. I take joy in forcing ponytails on gym days and fencing nights, for no other reason than that I am a successful and powerful demon.

None shall escape my talons.