I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

16 January 2006

Bill Gates is such a copycat

The Imperator Consort just shared some videos with me, so I share them with you.

Folks have been curious for a while now about the new Windows version. Which has already been delayed. And won't be out until September 2006.

Are *you* one of those who stay awake at night wondering what tantalizing super-new features Vista with incorporate? Here we provide you with an actual audio stream from a recent Windows conference:

http://tauquil.com/archives/2006/01/06/re-introducing-the-real-windows-vista/

(you need Quicktime to be able to watch the videos)