I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

22 June 2007

The Most Pitiful Thing I See

Mothers taking their babies for a walk (in a stroller or in a front carrier thing) and chatting on their cell phone the entire time.

Woman, talk to your child! Interact with your child! Or at least be present in silence for your child! Can you not turn that ridiculous piece of crap off for 20 minutes?!!!

Good lord.