I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

22 May 2007

Keeping my Head Above Water

I still don't have a cord for the camera I borrowed, so the post I planned for today is unpublishable. So instead, I'l share some random links:

The Literature Map - I think it's funny how the names keep bouncing back and forth, as if the people the names are attached to aren't sure they want to be friends with the person whose name you typed in.

The Rare Book Room - Check out the Chaucer; even the tooled leather cover is a treat!

Wallpaper notebooks from Freshlyblended Press.

Real content to come tomorrow. (I think!)