I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

23 April 2008

Question Week: Day 3

Now we're nearing TMI land. But don't worry -- I'll try to keep us from crossing the border.

If you've been visiting here for any length of time, then you know that I like to make summer skirts.

If I go on a walk, however, I find that if I wear a skirt then -- well, there will invariably some chafing. Always unpleasant, sometimes irritating.

Is this just me? Do others find that for comfort one has to change into shorts rather than a skirt, when taking a walk?

I thought I had read something somewhere about a product that takes this chafing into account, but I can't find mention of it anywhere (and don't say "baby powder" -- 'cause that don't cut it).