I am a freelancer in the publishing industry, so words are very important to me. I'm a leftist living in a world gone mad, so politics are very important to me. I'm an environmentalist living in a degrading world, so pick up your damn trash, get rid of your gas guzzlers, and don't touch ANWR, you self-absorbed capitalists!

Do leave comments: let's make this a conversation. If you prefer, you can contact me at friuduric at yahoo dot com.

10 January 2008

Dear Dave Melton

Dear Dave Melton,

I just read the article about your Domino's franchises in Manhattan. It is so refreshing to read about good management, for a change. And secret to your success? Treating your employees with respect. Seeing them as people, rather than cogs in the wheel of your own enrichment.

I have not eaten a Domino's pizza for years. You know, the whole religious conservative/homophobic owner thing is a big turnoff for a liberal, leftist, pinko-commie like me. But if I'm ever in Manhattan, I just may make an exception and eat at one of your restaurants.

Yeah, I'm that impressed.

Sincerely,

Imperatrix